LG Guild Forum
Welcome to the LegendaryGuardians guild website and forums.
We hope you enjoy your time here.
Please log in or register to conitinue.

LegendaryGuardians Guild Website

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueFoxSeg
Warlord

Character sheet
Class: Segnale
Level: 93
Weapon: Magic Arnitak +4 -5% Curse Gems x3 +2% Crit Rate

PostSubject: ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.   Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Firstly, to members of Muscle:
I've noticed lately that a lot of our guild members have been really inactive, and some of you it's because of school which is of course fine. We do have very few members as of right now as well, and I know myself, Tiame, and a few of the members who have been on are getting sick of no one in the guild being on. We need to start recruiting HARD. So I'm asking that everyone help get more members in the guild. The requirements are as follows:

Must be active (At LEAST 6-10 hours a week)
Must be at least 17 years of age (or mature enough to handle being in our guild)
Must be level 70 or above.
Must speak ENGLISH.
MUST NOT HACK OR BOT (as I've stated before, having a hacker in the guild can result in the banning of the ENTIRE guild.)
Once they are a member, they MUST be registered and ACTIVE on the forums. There are too many members right now who are NOT on the forum. I will start expelling members who are not on the forum.

Remember, we are after QUALITY, not quantity here. We want good, active members. People who want to be in OUR guild, not just A guild. We will begin doing events more often when we have more active members. We cannot do events with only a few people online.

So please inform me or Tiame of anyone who wants to join the guild, or refer them here. There is an application available for them to fill out, or they may simply make a post stating that they want to meet with a leader and talk about joining.

Also, to any union/allies, we need your members to get on the forum and talk to us. We need to get to know you, it will make our union stronger. I've been trying to say hi to any union or allies I see, so that I can get to know them, but that is a slow way to do it. We are a union of guilds, and as such, we should KNOW each other. I understand we cannot know every single person in all the guilds completely, but we should at least be familiar with who everyone is. I would also like to see more people from the union and our allies on teamspeak. This is a great way to play, and of course you may use it as your own. New channels can be made to accommodate separate conversations/parties/deadfront whatever the need may be.

Allies of our allies are also welcome here. The more the merrier. They are also welcome to join the union if they so desire and all leaders of union guilds agree. Please pass this along. We currently do not know all of our union members allies aside from the union, and that would be a good thing to know. In order for this to work, we need participation, and cooperation. At this time, and I'm not sure if anyone else agrees or not, but I personally feel that this union has been thrown together. It does not seem organized at all to me, and I would like to see it become more organized and functional. We need the guild leaders to come together and make a system that works.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks for reading.

Fox

Last edited by BlueFoxSeg on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tiggersgirl520
krunos

Character sheet
Class: Azure Knight
Level: 72
Weapon: Eltina

PostSubject: :3   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:43 am

well i posted as you can see my axes are SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TiameTsu
Admin

Character sheet
Class: Vicious Summoner
Level: 106
Weapon: 105+6 fs

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.   Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:16 am

two thoughts

1. I can only do so much to pull this union together. I may have started it but it takes a group effort to get it running strong.

2. KRUNOS i see no axes. i see no signature at all.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Well anyways it is hard to get everyone to be online but we must find better guild members who are known to be on or or they loyally tell us that there always on.(if that didn't make any sense well poo)

Though with my power I'm useless i will try to do my est to help
and I'm always on

cyclops
Back to top Go down
GirlierThanAll

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.   Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Sorry i haven't been on school has got me swamped with crap. Got 5 reports on my second day of school. I'll try to stay active on this if i can, but not sure how it will go. Sorry
Back to top Go down
BlueFoxSeg
Warlord

Character sheet
Class: Segnale
Level: 93
Weapon: Magic Arnitak +4 -5% Curse Gems x3 +2% Crit Rate

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 pm

It's fine girlier, like I said before, we certainly allow absences due to school. Just be as active as you can, and that will be good enough. Feel free to pop in on the forum and let us know what's going on.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.   Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 pm

I feel lonely being the only one on I'm getting a bit tired of it =/ and i got pk'ed by some guy known as Liquidate from SonsOfPlunder -.- anyways I'm bored and I'm having doubts on the success of this guild.
I'm even thinking of quitting but if i quit i still wish to be part of the union in someway like infiltrating other guilds or something you know and I'm confused hopefully you guys don't get mad
Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.   

Back to top Go down

ALL GUILD MEMBERS AND ALLIES/UNION MEMBERS PLEASE READ.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LG Guild Forum :: General :: Game Talk-
Jump to: